[tex-live] mptopdf problem: texmf.cnf not found.

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Tue Aug 31 02:31:24 CEST 2010

On 30 August 2010 George N. White III wrote:

 > See the entry "A tail about the Windows Unix shells and MSYS path
 > mangling"
 > <http://curiousprogrammer.wordpress.com/2010/03/13/enablers-and-obstructors>
 > for some examples.

Thanks for the link.  MSYS seems to be broken indeed.

What I don't understand is why people prefer to expose their
complaints so loudly in the internet instead of simply inform the
author about the problem.  The bug can probably be fixed easily if the
author is aware of it.  Seems that they aren't interested in a bugfix.
Yeah, we all like people who only complain.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25