[tex-live] mktexlsr ignores "rcs" on a Windows 7 machine

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Aug 18 16:42:11 CEST 2010

On Mi, 18 Aug 2010, Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:
> directories just because they /might/ be something to
> do with a Revision Control System, or a C-dontknow

Funny that it pops up now, the last 3 or 4 or 5 years nobody complained ;-)
Nobody evennoticed ... so it seems that it is not a *feature* the
many people find disturbing.

> of RCS or CVS, let alone use one or other in conjunction
> with their TeX work ?

I have several of my papers in an VCS, working concurrently with
other authors ... so at least for me this feature comes in handy.

Best wishes

Norbert