[tex-live] Texlive2009 uninstall

Matteo Montalto foo-lish at email.it
Tue Apr 27 23:26:01 CEST 2010

Hello,
I installed texlive2009 using the script that wgets packages directly on
the web. Now the distro is up-to-date but since the installation was
manual, it gives me a lot of problems in managing dependencies since
every latex editor (Gummi, DeSigle, and so on) I'd like to install
requires latex-base and many other latex-* packages ... My distro is an
ubuntu 9.04 based one, synaptic just recognizes texlive as packaged from
the repository, and it's the 2007 version :(

So... I'd like to uninstall texlive 2009 as installed by the script and
then install Texlive 2007 from ubuntu repositories. Eventually I'll
manage every latex package update manually.
But... how to remove completely texlive 2009 as installed by the script?
Can anyone give me an help ? I'm completely stuck'd.
Thanks in advance ;)