[tex-live] Error when pdflatex beamer presentations

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:49:04 CEST 2010

Hi, experts

I did some upgrade on my system, may be my cygwin, may be texlive
iteself.  It happened several weeks ago and I am not so sure about
what part of upgrading leads to the problem.

The beamer presentations (even those provided as samples with beamer
package) can not be compiled any more.  I use pdflatex, if the
presentation contains more than one frame, it will produce an error:

! Incompatible list can't be unboxed.

But all my beamer documents worked before!   Where should I come to
find information?

Thanks.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke