[tex-live] Changes for 2010?

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Mon Apr 19 11:09:18 CEST 2010

Actually, what he said was in no way so absolute:

On  March 22 Karl wrote:

> It's too early to say.

And while I understand some of the problems included, I think that this project is of great importance to LaTeX in general; getting beyond BibTeX's limitations is overdue.

Simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also be thought of as: 'forget about the wax and feathers, and do a better job on the wings.“ Stanley Kubrick