[tex-live] [OT?] bug from 2007 to 2009 with lucida fonts

Uwe Siart usenet at siart.de
Mon Sep 21 17:46:22 CEST 2009

Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> writes:

> On Mo, 21 Sep 2009, Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> [...many interesting things...]
>
> So does that meant that I cannot get working vf etc for the old Y&Y
> lucida fonts I bought?

I bought Lucida Bright Expert in 2000 or so and I use the fonts via the
'lucimatx' package (remittance work by Walter Schmidt for PCTeX). I'm
very pleased with this. It has a scale option, can select mathonly, and
many more.

The package can be purchased from PCTeX for US$ 10:
<http://www.pctex.com/Lucida_Fonts.html>

There was a time where they gave off the package free of charge to those
who bought the fonts from Y&Y but I don't know if this is still offered.

--
Uwe