[tex-live] presentation slides

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:06:24 CEST 2009

2009/9/21 Mag Gam <magawake at gmail.com>:
> Does anyone have sample presentation slide layouts? Need to do a
> project for school and would like to create a PDF document slides.
>
> TIA

There are several powerful packages but if you are in a hurry, you
will not be able to learn them. I use just simple LaTeX file, my
preamble is:

\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage[papersize={103mm,77mm},Landscape,margins=5mm]{zwpagelayout}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[sdynamo,styfa]{ofs} % commercial SansSerif fonts
\usepackage[protrusion=false,expansion=true,stretch=8,shrink=32,step=4]{microtype}
\usepackage{graphicx,color,array}
\OFSfamilydefault[DynaGroteskD]
\pagestyle{empty}
\parindent 0mm
\parskip 1ex

\usepackage[bookmarks=false,pdfpagemode=FullScreen]{hyperref}
\begin{document}

You should delete \usepackage[...]{ofs} and use some other sans fonts
(eg Helvetica). All other packages mentioned in my preamble are in TeX
Live. If the document is run by pdflatex, the resulting PDF will
automatically be opened in the fullscreen mode.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/