[tex-live] TeXlive and FreeBSD

Yue Wang yuleopen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:22:53 CEST 2009

Hi, Karl:

The port system in FreeBSD still uses teTeX. And the port maintainer
seems to have no interest to migrate that to TeXLive. (I mail him
several times, but got no replies)
So this is a big problem.
I can compile FreeBSD binaries (amd64 or i386) for TeXLive. If the
communities do want these binaries, I can commit to the svn
repository.

Yue Wang