[tex-live] Catalogue sources

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Sep 11 00:49:29 CEST 2009

On one of the many topics in your mail ...

    * Package smflatex is listed with "catalogue-license nosource".

Ah.  I wasn't aware of that category.  Checking for it now,
and removing smflatex.

    67 packages are listed with "catalogue-license noinfo" and

Well, I'm not going to willy-nilly remove every package just because it
is noinfo.  Each of them need to be investigated, authors contacted,
etc.

    a couple of packages (mkjobtexmf & texdirflatten) uwith
    "catalogue-license artistic".

My recollection is that they are both Artistic 2, ie, ok.

    Should probably be checked before release...

I check it every day in my cron job.

Thanks,