[tex-live] Broken dependencies among sty files in TeX Live 2009 distribution

Alexander Cherepanov cherepan at mccme.ru
Sat Oct 24 18:21:29 CEST 2009

Hi Dan!
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:49:55 -0500, Dan Luecking <luecking at uark.edu> wrote:

> nkarta           nkarta           Daniel H. Luecking
> [35 lines omitted]
>
> This should not be noinfo. The README file says:
>
>    "I have renamed the result nkarta, and place it in the
>     public domain."
>
> These are my own words, and I'm sticking to them.

It's nice to hear that you placed nkarta into public domain.
Unfortunely I don't completely understand what do you mean. As I
gathered from its README nkarta is heavily based on karta and
therefore its copyright controlled both by you and by the author of
karta. Is it possible to place it into public domain unilaterally?

Alexander Cherepanov