[tex-live] tlmgr and segmentation fault

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sat Oct 10 17:42:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

Bernhard Kleine a écrit :
> tlmgr update
> Speicherzugriffsfehler (segmentation fault)
> amd2000bk:/home/bernhard# exit
> bernhard at amd2000bk:~$ tlmgr
> Speicherzugriffsfehler
> bernhard at amd2000bk:~$ apt-cache policy apt-get
> W: Kann Paket apt-get nicht finden (package not found) which is correct
>
> How to debug this?
>
> btw: the error is not solely related to tlmgr, but happens also with
> dpkg-scripts.

I'm afraid you posted on the wrong list. This list is about "upstream" TeX Live.
 Obviously, parts of your problem are related to Debian, so I suggest you either
use a Debian specific list (like debian-users or debian-tex-maintainers) or the
Debian BTS if you think it is a bug.

Manuel.

PS: when reporting such problems in general, don't forget to mention the
software's version and where you got it from (Debian packages, upstream
binaries, local compilation, etc.)