[tex-live] tl09 release status: coming up

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Oct 8 17:57:00 CEST 2009

Dear Norbert -- I was about to file a "no progress"
report when I realised that I was uncertain as to
your intentions : when you suggested that I replace
"-r" by "-avz" in the Rsync incantation, did you
intend that I first delete the entire mirror and
then re-create it, or did you believe that "-avz"
would set the correct flags on already-mirrored
files ?  I assumed the latter, but now realise
that you may instead have meant the former.

* Phil.
--------