[tex-live] What is interfering my texlive?

Ken Brown kbrow1i at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 17:26:01 CEST 2009

On 10/3/2009 10:51 AM, Steven Woody wrote:
> I check the $PATH and did not find a problem. 'which xelatex' returns
> '/cygdrive/c/Program Files/texlive/2008/bin/win32/xelatex'.

So you've installed the win32 version of texlive and you want to use it
in a cygwin environment.  I'm not sure what you have to do to make that
work well, but others on the list might be able to help.

An alternative is to install the cygwin version of texlive.  This will
be supported in TL2009 for cygwin-1.7.

Ken