[tex-live] x86_64 Linux: build failure: pdfopen

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Tue May 12 09:01:13 CEST 2009

All,

I have encountered failure to build TeXLive completely, the error was
while building pdfopen. I have uploaded the build.log (gzipped, hence
64KB) to:

 http://download.river-valley.com/texlive/build.log.gz

which will provide where I have gone wrong.

TeXLive revision: 13049

Linux tosna 2.6.26-2-openvz-amd64 #1 SMP Fri Mar 27 05:10:50 UTC 2009
x86_64 GNU/Linux

GNU C Library stable release version 2.7, by Roland McGrath et al.
Compiled by GNU CC version 4.3.2.
Compiled on a Linux >>2.6.26-1-amd64<< system on 2009-01-04.
Available extensions:
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        GNU Libidn by Simon Josefsson
        Native POSIX Threads Library by Ulrich Drepper et al
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B

gcc (Debian 4.3.2-1.1) 4.3.2

Any clue to resolve the problem will be highly appreciated. Thanks for
your time in advance.

Best
--
Radhakrishnan