[tex-live] pdfa-1b.xmp (licence)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun May 3 16:23:52 CEST 2009

On Sa, 02 Mai 2009, Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> >   texmf-dist/tex/latex/pdfx/pdfa-1b.xmp
> >
> > seems to me problematic.
>
> er ... um ... slightly.  probably shouldn't be on ctan, even.
>
> i *hate* authors who send us stuff, which later turns out to be licensed
> in this sort of way.  (the most recent was an indic language thing,

Well, the authors who sent that *are* from river-valley, so if they are
doing it against their own regulation ... welll, putting them on Cc:

Radhakrishnan, Han, Kaveh, whoever, can you please clarify your
intention here. Thanks a lot.

In the meantime I have deleted the file from our repository.

Best wishes

Norbert