[tex-live] Package invoice broken after the removal of realcalc

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Mar 27 18:14:28 CET 2009

Hi Robin,

> > Now, removal of invoice is a bad idea to my mind, since people might
> > install it locally.
>
> and this is a problem because?
>
> if tl can't distribute a package, the team just has to accept that users
> may well choose to install locally, surely?

Surely, sorry for having been unclear, i meant that people might have
realcalc locally installed and thus a working invoice, which is fine for me.

Bye

Norb
Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>   Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <preining at debian.org>                         Debian TeX
Group
gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094      fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5
B094