[tex-live] [VAC] 2009-03-24 - 2009-04-11 the Alps

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Mar 25 09:39:12 CET 2009

On Di, 24 Mär 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I will be mostly off for a bit less than 3 weeks till 2009-04-11, and
> will not have loads of net access during these days.
>
> The Debian TeX Live bugs are being under discussion, but solutions will
> not come that fast, sorry.
>
> For Debian install-info/texinfo please keep me informed on progress, and
> if an upload is needed of the current status NMU is ok, you know the svn
> repository for it.
>
> For TeX Live 2008 (and 2009 and ...) please just post to the usual
> mailing list, there are enough people able to help you.

And not only offline, but *really* now since my laptop's harddisk broke
the SECOND time. Sony VAIO Z11, again hard disk errors, 2 times in half
a year. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good that there is ddrescue.

Incredible.

Anyway:
for Debian: no uploads from my side during the next weeks, I am
travelling and will have a hard time getting Sony to replace the stuff
during this time.

For TeX Live: sorry, no work from my side ATM

I will try to at least read emails

Best wishes

Norbert