[tex-live] XeTeX and ConTeXt

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Mar 13 15:50:39 CET 2009

Well identified, Reinhard : in fact, the properly
rendered version reads (for the extract cited
previously) --

<if rendered-properly>
	KurierMedium,Kurier:style=Regular,Medium
	TeX Gyre Termes:style=Bold
	AngsanaUPC:style=Bold
	KurierCond,Kurier Condensed:style=Italic,Regular Italic
	LM Mono Caps 10,Latin Modern Mono Caps:style=Regular,10 Regular
	DejaVu Serif:style=Book
	Arial Black,Arial:style=Regular,Black,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,Arrunta
	LM Mono Light 10,Latin Modern Mono Light:style=Italic,10 Oblique
	TeX Gyre Pagella:style=Regular
	LM Roman Dunhill 10,Latin Modern Roman Dunhill:style=Regular,10 Regular
	TeX Gyre Pagella:style=Bold
	DejaVu Serif:style=Bold
<else>
	KurierMedium,Kurier:style=Regular,Medium
	TeX Gyre Termes:style=Bold
	AngsanaUPC:style=Bold
	KurierCond,Kurier Condensed:style=Italic,Regular Italic
	LM Mono Caps 10,Latin Modern Mono Caps:style=Regular,10 Regular
	DejaVu Serif:style=Book
	Arial Black,Arial:style=Regular,Black,Normal,oby─ìejn├®,Standard,╬Ü╬▒╬¢╬┐╬¢╬╣╬║╬¼,Normaali,Norm├íl,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,ð×ð▒Ðï
	Ðçð¢Ðïð╣,Norm├ílne,Navadno,Arrunta
	LM Mono Light 10,Latin Modern Mono Light:style=Italic,10 Oblique
	TeX Gyre Pagella:style=Regular
	LM Roman Dunhill 10,Latin Modern Roman Dunhill:style=Regular,10 Regular
	TeX Gyre Pagella:style=Bold
	DejaVu Serif:style=Bold
<fi>

** Phil.