[tex-live] Portable TeX Live with TeXworks

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 09:47:24 CEST 2009

2009/6/5 Germain BOYER <germain.boyer at ac-toulouse.fr>:
> Bonjour Reinhard Kotucha,
>
> ps2pdf "trylatex.ps" works. I get the correct trylatex.pdf
>
> ps2pdf "try latex.ps" don't work.

Yes, I wrote it in my previous mail. It calls ps2pdf.bat which gets
"try latex.ps" as a single argument. It then calls ps2pdfxx.bat
without quoting so it sees two arguments: "try" and "latex.ps". This
batch then runs ghostscript again without quoting the arguments,
that's why you are not able to pass "try latex.ps" correctly and the
batches as well as gs become confused. These scripts are part of the
ghostscript distribution, thus the bug should be reported to the GS
developers (or yet better supply the patch).

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/