[tex-live] tlmgr --self

Ken Brown kbrow1i at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:32:04 CEST 2009

I like the new --self option to tlmgr.  Good work!  One very minor
suggestion is that the documentation could be clearer about the
difference between 'tlmgr --self --all' and 'tlmgr --force --all'.  My
reading of the documentation is that the second command does *not*
update tlmgr itself.  If I'm right, maybe this should be stated
explicitly in the documentation for --force, because I could imagine
people being confused by it.  If I'm wrong, then the documentation for
--all needs to be changed.

Ken