[tex-live] Linux Libertine and TeX Live 2008

Wolfgang Keller feliphil at gmx.net
Tue Jul 7 17:23:24 CEST 2009

Hello,

(quoting corrected)

> >     kpsewhich fxb.inc doesn't produce _any_ output.
>
> Then it cannot find the file.  Run texhash again and then look at the
> texmf-dist/ls-R file and make sure it got listed.

I can run texthash as often as I want, it simply won't include fxb.inc in the ls-R file.

> >     I've downloaded it by hand and "tossed" it into texmf-dist myself.
>
> And all the rest of the libertine package?  It has dozens of files.

On Windows Vista, the Explorer puts the entire contents of the folder you drop into the corresponding sub-folders of the folder that you drop it onto.

Thus, the contents of the "doc" subfolder of "libertine" into the "doc" subfolder of "texmf-dist" etc...

The files are _all_ there. They're just not found.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang