[tex-live] getnonfreefonts --help

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Jan 30 02:09:48 CET 2009

On 28 January 2009 Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:

 > Reinhard Kotucha a écrit :
 >> At the moment my computer is not working very well.  I sometimes get
 >> I/O errors when reading files and it's too dangerous to upload a new
 >> version to the repository until I have these problems solved.  Don't
 >> want to break the repo again.  But, Manuel, I could send you a fixed
 >> version of this file by mail which you can upload then.

 > Sure, feel free to send me the file or a patch.

Hi Manuel,
a new version of getnonfreefonts.pl is at

  http://tug.org/~kotucha/getnonfreefonts.pl

I followed Zdenek's advice and use --expand-braces now.  It works fine as
far as I can judge.  All my tests had been successful.

Manuel, upload it to the repository if you want.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25