[tex-live] Installation: dviout\dviout.exe not found

Ingo H. de Boer idb at winshell.org
Wed Feb 25 22:56:21 CET 2009

Hi Stas,

no problem at all. I am willing to help :-)

I tried TL2008, MiKTeX and also W32TeX(Japanese) with some autoconfig
based on TeX distribution and also programs you choose. E.g. when
you choose SumatraPDF as viewer, everything within WinShell will be
configured for synctex. This takes away a lot of user interaction
for novice user. But I cannot cover everything ;-)

Also, .vbs might not be the best possible solution, right?
In the context of viruses ? Maybe a .bat file would be better or
using directly the .exe ?

best regards,
   Ingo

--
Ingo H. de Boer
http://www.winshell.org

A graphical user interface for easy working with LaTeX.