[tex-live] /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/fonts/map/dvips/archaic/etruscan.map

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Feb 2 00:02:21 CET 2009

    This file MAP file fragment has exactly 0 bytes size. This cannot be
    in order! (Last update two weeks ago.) An earlier version had at
    least this contents:

            etr10  Archaic-Etruscan <etr10.pfb

It does not matter that etruscan.map is empty, because the line is in
archaicprw.map, which is what we actually use for the archaic fonts.

But still, perhaps it is an oversight or something.  The file does not
exist on CTAN, as far as I can tell.  I'm happy to remove it from TL,
but perhaps it should be resurrected on CTAN instead.

Peter?