[tex-live] Broken Net-Installer for Win32

Gregor Zimmermann gregor.zimmermann at physik.uni-leipzig.de
Sun Feb 1 14:48:54 CET 2009

Hi Karl,

the installer is working again under Win32 - hooray & thanks.

By the way: Under Linux, the final welcome message of the GUI-Installer
includes

> Add /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf/doc/man to MANPATH.
> Add /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf/doc/info to INFOPATH.
> Most importantly, add /usr/local/texlive/2008/bin/i386-linux
> to your PATH for current and future sessions.

although full integration was chosen (and also successfully done during
installation). This might be a bit confusing (for the Ubuntu-Linux
generation ;). Or am I missing some significant point?

Regards,
 Gregor