[tex-live] Installing xz-utils to unpack TeX ive 2009 on Kubuntu 9.10

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Fri Dec 18 18:05:18 CET 2009

George N. White III a écrit :
> Those instructions worked for TL2008 and are still useful with minor
> adjustments to the list of packages for TL2009.     If you use aptitude
> you can easily see when something is trying to pull in a package from
> TL2007 and adjust the dummy package list to suit.

Corrections to the list of packages are most welcome, so that we can update the
page. (I know the list isn't accurate, but I didn't have the time/energy to
establish the perfect correct list yet.)

> I seem to recall that there are now real packages available for testing as
> well (so many packages, so little time).

Yes, they are in the Debian sid archive right now, so they should be easy to
install even in Debian testing. (No idea about *buntu.)

Manuel.