[tex-live] One last question

Rowland McDonnell rjmmnet-lists at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 1 05:38:14 CEST 2009

What I would like to know is:

Why is it that on the tex-live and the TeX on MacOS X mailing lists, I
get responses which can truthfully be characterised as mostly hostile
and unhelpful?

I'd also like to know why it seems to be okay for people to post
personal insults about me on the tex-live mailing list?

I genuinely would very much like to know - I really cannot understand
why it is that I get so much shit from you people.

Rowland
(curious because he gets his questions answered very helpfully on
comp.text.tex, and he only get abuse *there* from malicious outsiders
such as various trolls and the owner of the TeX on MacOS X mailing list)

(bcc'd to one of the worst culprits)