[tex-live] Bug in yhmath.map

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 28 08:46:27 CEST 2009

Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:

>     I don't know if this is the right place, it's not very clear who the
>     file yhmath.map belongs to.
>
> I don't know either.  I guess this is as good a place as any.
> Thanks for the report.
>
>     after commenting the first line in yhmath.map, the result is what
>     was expected
>
> So I updated yhmath.map accordingly.
>
>     and does not show in CTAN
>
> I'll talk to them about uploading it.

it's not helped by the confused state of the package.  there are two
parts: macros/latex/contrib/yhmath, which has a latex package and .mf
(all in a .dtx file), and fonts/yhmath which has the type 1 bits.

i don't actually _know_ that these things are related.  i've asked
yannis and the result has (predictably) been null.

>     I guess that very few people use yhmath
>
> I guess so too.

which is a pity, given its nice "very large" delimiters, which would
probably be great for some people.  the catalogue covers the fonts,
only.

shall i just lift the map from your .tar.lzma?  (i presume it's already
there, but haven't looked.)

robin