[tex-live] Date of the TeXLive 2009 freeze

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat Apr 18 18:22:54 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm totally new to the TeXLive development process, but when will the
TeXLive 2009 freeze occur exactly?

I'm trying to build a fontspec for LuaTeX, but I need to finish some
documentation before, and it will take me some time, so I'm not sure
I'll be able to finish luafontspec before the freeze. Would it be
possible to add luafontspec after the freeze, as an exception?

I'm asking this because I'm leaving for Romania in May, and there will
be a period of time in which I won't be able to develop the package...

Thank you in advance,
--
Elie