[tex-live] should lh depend on ecrm?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Sep 27 15:24:03 CEST 2008

(only to list, no need to fill all's mboxes)

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008, George N. White III wrote:
> Linux users have come to expect that they will have to hunt down a
> package, e.g. when a compile fails due to a missing header, so

Sorry, but you have no idea. Debian and even more Ubuntu people are used
to complain about these things ...

> In my view, the best use of manpower is to refine collections.

Then step forward and do it! We had already several people trying to
give a start on it, especially with the language collections, but nobody
ever did some work.

Best wishes

Norbert