[tex-live] guitbeamer

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Sep 23 01:49:29 CEST 2008

Ciao caro Emiliano,

We were informed (rightly) that the Guit-Beamer class is non-free in the
sense that it has a non-commercial clause:

>From the README:
  Commons Public License v2.5, with these License Elements:
    * Attribution
    * Non Commercial
    * Share Alike

I have to say that this will force us to remove guitbeamer immediately
from the TeX Live distribution completely.

In case that you decide to change the license to LPPL or something else
compatible with TeX Live we will wait for another upload of guitbeamer
to CTAN.

Please let us know about your decision.

Ciao ed a presto, ci vediamo a Pisa per il congresso, sì?

Norbert

ESHER (n.)
One of those push tapes installed in public washrooms enabling the
user to wash their trousers without actually getting into the
basin. The most powerful esher of recent years was 'damped down' by
Red Adair after an incredible sixty-eight days' fight in Manchester's
Piccadilly Station.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff