[tex-live] TL: fancytooltips (again), schedule, yplan

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Tue Sep 16 01:46:21 CEST 2008

On Sun 14th Sep, 2008 at 20:08, Karl Berry seems to have written:

>  - pdf version of image is apparently blank
>  - /usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/tex/latex/fancytooltips/fancytipmark.pdf
>
> What's in TL is what is on CTAN.  Maybe your particular pdf reader isn't
> happy about it for some reason, or corrupted in download I suppose.  You
> could wget it manually from CTAN or TL.

I tried two different viewers. I also tried a copy of the file that
somebody was kind enough to email to me but which was identical to the
original (according to diff).

I solved it by generating a pdf version myself but I'm curious about
the problem. If somebody could send me an md5 sum, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
cfr