[tex-live] Install-TL GUI

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Sep 13 00:57:57 CEST 2008

On Fr, 12 Sep 2008, Philip TAYLOR wrote:
> is still very obvious -- having
> removed everything before /2008,
> and inserted F:/TeX/Live, the "OK"
> button was completely dysfunctional

I cannot confirm that. Here hitting Enter OR clicking the OK button both
just do what they should do, change the value.

Could it be that you have some program installed that hacks into the
keyboard driver, mouse driver, or anything else???

(my system, win xp latest sp, running kn kvm virtual machine)

Best wishes

Norbert

And finally, " said Max, quieting the audience down and
putting on his solemn face, "finally I believe we have with
us here tonight, a party of believers, very devout
believers, from the Church of the Second Coming of the
Great Prophet Zarquon. " ... "There they are, " said Max,
"sitting there, patiently. He said he'd come again, and
he's kept you waiting a long time, so let's hope he's
hurrying fellas, because he's only got eight minutes left!