[tex-live] TeXLive Manager (numbers)

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 01:25:58 CEST 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 7:01 PM, Robin Fairbairns
<Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Victor Ivrii <vivrii at gmail.com> wrote:

>> 1) asymptote.sty, neither in TL, nor on CTAN, installs by asymptote
>> (similar to gnuplot)
>> http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=asymptote
>
> i've asked the asymptote people to upload, and they've not responded.

Not nice, but it is not really important: package as it is does not
have independent value from asy

> the memoir distribution is confusing; i've asked peter to rearrange.

??? there is tds version

>> 10) pax
>> http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/pax/
>>
>> missing in TL
>
> comprehension missing in my mind; i'm not surprised.  does tl hold java
> programs at all?

/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/scripts/ppower4/pp4p.jar
/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/tex4ht/bin/tex4ht.jar

Well, I think it is better to make a false alarm than to miss something

Victor

PS After your response I eliminated few items from my texmf-local - thanks!

Victor