[tex-live] 1.929

Dr. Clea F. Rees cfrees at imapmail.org
Sun Sep 7 23:39:44 CEST 2008

But the fontinst.tlpobj does contain the version number of the package
(as well as the svn revision number), correct? If so, it should  be
1.927 rather than 1.928 to avoid confusion.

Of course, if it will be updated soon anyway,, this ma not really
matter...

- cfr

On 07/09/08, you seem to have written: