[tex-live] Values needed for texlive2008-20080822.iso and friends

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Sep 7 17:44:17 CEST 2008

Dear Colleagues -- Bearing in mind some reservations
that have been expressed concerning the use of "The
Pirate Bay" as the primary tracker for the TeX Live
2008 torrents, I have been looking into alternatives,
and it appears that the MAGNET URI might be sufficient
to allow the file to be located.   I am therefore
attempting to catalogue the files at Freebase.Be, but
Freebase requires certain additional facts that I do
not have.  Can anyone please advise me of the following,
for the main ISO file, the LZMA ISO file, and for MacTeX,
as RHASH, downloaded from SourceForge, produces no output
at all when let loose on the ISO file, although it copes
perfectly well with the torrent file (and I therefore
suspect it is incapable of dealing with such large files).

** Phil.
--------
SHA1
ED2K