[tex-live] texdoc error

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon Sep 1 19:39:25 CEST 2008

Philip TAYLOR scripsit (01.09.2008 19:07)
> 	os.spawn ("texlua",  "texlua", "d:/TeX/Live/2008/texmf/scripts/texlive/texdoc.tlu", "minitoc")

Well, I'm sorry I used a shortcut in my previous messages. Actually you have
to create a list first and the give the list (and not its elements) as
argument to os.spawn.

Anyway, if you have ideas and want to continue investigating, I don't want to
discourage you, but otherwise don't take the burden to learn Lua+texlua just
for this, I'm back from "real work" and am going to investigate this now.

Manuel.