[tex-live] urw fonts

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Sun Oct 26 21:46:03 CET 2008

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008, Dr. Clea F. Rees wrote:

> Is the following correct?
>  	My TL tree contains two copies of the readme for the URW Base
>  	35 fonts: .../texmf-dist/doc/fonts/antiqua/README.base35 and
>  	.../texmf-dist/doc/fonts/grotesq/README.base35. But neither
>  	antiqua nor grotesq are part of urw-base35 according to either
>  	CTAN or the README.base35 itself.
> It seems unnecessarily confusing, anyway, and it is not obvious where
> to look for documentation for the fonts which are part of urw-base35.

Oops, this is a mistake. Thanks for reporting that. It should be (as on
CTAN):
doc/fonts/antiqua/readme.antiqua
doc/fonts/antiqua/uaq.txt

doc/fonts/grotesq/readme.grotesq
doc/fonts/rotesq/ugq.txt

We don't know where to put README.base32 because every font from that
bundle is an individual package on TL.

Thanks,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz