[tex-live] minor typo in tlmgr output, and broken file links

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Oct 24 02:03:26 CEST 2008

    I tried the tlmgr remove and install (using a local svn Master copy), but
    it didn't really change anything -- the symbolic links were not deleted

I'm surprised, but ok, then I have no idea how to get rid of them except
manual deletion.

    and the missing files were not installed.

To the best of my knowledge, nothing is missing from the marvosym
package as it exists in tlnet now (last updated Oct 15), except for the
symlinks which exist on CTAN.  We simply remove them for TL.  The
mac/readme.txt and vtex/install.txt files are there.

    they are not appropriate for texmf-dist/doc on TeX Live.

No, that is not the issue at all.

karl