[tex-live] latexmk.ARCH failures fixed

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Oct 23 15:50:31 CEST 2008

If anyone is a glutton for punishment, I think I finally fixed the
problem that was causing the "should not happen, neither new nor removed"
complaint about the latexmk.ARCH subpackage, and failing to install the
latexmk symlink in the bin dirs.

I updated tlcritical with the current version.  It obviously didn't
happen yesterday, but I hope to push it out to the main tree tonight.

If you want to try it, the usual
  tlmgr -location ftp://tug.org/texlive/tlcritical update --list
will show the updates and --all instead of --list will do them.

Thanks,
Karl