[tex-live] [bug] pstopdf renames or deletes files by itself

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 19:54:05 CET 2008

Hi,

first of all, sorry if here's the wrong place to report that…

I have PS files named e.g. sendersOf+.ps, with a comment like %%Title:
/home/foo/stuff/sendersOf+.ps in the beginning. When I try to convert
it into pdf using pstopdf sendersOf+.ps, the file gets renamed to
sendersof-.ps and the conversion aborts with the following message:

PsToPdf | file sendersOf+.ps does not exist

This is with the package texlive_base 2007, Revision 4 from macports;
I'm waiting for them to upgrade to TL 2008, so I didn't check if the
bug is still present.

--
Damien Pollet