[tex-live] No more Koma-Script Updates on CTAN

Andreas Hirsch afj at gmx.org
Sun Nov 23 19:06:21 CET 2008

quoting Norbert Preining, [11.11.2008 14:45 +0100]:

> Sad for the users, yes, they can complain and should complain. But I
> guess it wont help.

Compiling my latest tex-File after my recent update of TeXLive, I had a
delightful surprise: KOMA-Script v3.01 is there!

I do not know who is/are the good guy(s) who managed this (I didn't
noticed anything particular in this thread) so I simply say: Thank You!

Andreas

--
'Auch mit Steinen, die Dir in den Weg gelegt werden,
kannst Du etwas Schönes bauen.'