[tex-live] extra font folder in windows for fc-cache?

Fengnan Gao fnsteed at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 16:54:09 CET 2008

> Just guessing, but maybe texlive\2008\texmf-local\fonts\conf ?
>
> ** Phil

I know there is texlive\2008\texmf-var\fonts\conf\fonts.conf, but when I
update my texlive, this file is often reset so I have to edit the file again
and fc-cache again. So I guess if you guys can have some file that records
extra fonts dirs for fc-cache and *it will not be replaced when I do my
updating*, it would be more convenient for some one like me.

Thanks