[tex-live] strange problem with `xdvi' and `0' key

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Nov 22 01:05:26 CET 2008

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, George N. White III wrote:
> Xdvi from Ubuntu's texlive 2007 does not have the bug.

I checked the patches in Debian and we don't have anything related to
that, so assuming that Ubuntu didn't add anything to the Debian packages
it seems to be a bug introduced in a later version. (I checkd myself and
10g also works here on Debian).

Best wishes

Norbert

DORRIDGE (n.)
Technical term for one of the lame excuses written in very small print
on the side of packets of food or washing powder to explain why
there's hardly anything inside. Examples include 'Contents may have
settled in transit' and 'To keep each biscuit fresh they have been
individually wrapped in silver paper and cellophane and separated with
corrugated lining, a cardboard flap, and heavy industrial tyres'.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff