[tex-live] Reporting problem as requested by tlmgr

Marco Pessotto melmothx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:31:44 CET 2008

UPDATE: The weird messages were wiped out with the following operations:

tlmgr install xelibertine isomath gene-logic chembst
tlmgr install --reinstall fontinst.i386-linux

I suspect the problem was that the mirror during the update sometimes
failed and the tlmgr was not able to manage correctly the download
failure.

I also tried the netinstall, but I gave up (and I used the DVD) when I
saw how many time the mirror refused the connection and the installer
exited. Probably, similar problems occur during the update.

My internet connection is stable, the problem was the server side.

Bests

Marco