[tex-live] xindy now in build

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Tue Mar 25 18:35:03 CET 2008

"sd" == stefan-husmann at t-online de writes:

 sd> Hello, it happend to me that building xindy against a
 sd> preinstalled clisp only worked if

 sd> /usr/lib64/clisp//clisp-link (or wherever clisp-link may stay) is
 sd> marked executable.

good it worked at least after setting clisp-link executable, though my
builds succeed even if it is not executable.

i'd be grateful if you could provide me the build log which shows the
error messages you got when clisp-link was not executable.

please make sure to checkout the current xindy sources from the
texlive svn repository.

Best,
v.