[tex-live] frameenv and texlive

Christian Schoenebeck cuse at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 5 18:30:52 CET 2008

Am Mittwoch, 5. März 2008 13:31:24 schrieb Jim Hefferon:
> I know of these packages that may apply:
> http://www.ctan.org/pkg/picins
> http://www.ctan.org/pkg/flowfram
> http://www.ctan.org/pkg/floatfig
> http://www.ctan.org/pkg/wrapfig
> http://www.ctan.org/pkg/floatflt
> http://www.ctan.org/pkg/picinpar
>
> I am unsure whether they are in TL: <mumble>I don't have TL on this
> machine</mumble>.
>
> If it helps, I have found this summary useful:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.text.tex/browse_frm/thread/f31e72615585
>bb46/407d4bf0ea5c195e?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=piet+picins#407d4bf0ea5c195e

Never mind, I figured its really just "frameenv" that's missing for my thesis
document, and it's only used for some minor cosmetical issue, so I simply
commented it out for now... maybe I fix it when I have too much time towards
the deadline. ;)   (not going to happen I guess) :P

Thanks for your help guys!

CU
Christian