[tex-live] distro contacts for tl?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Mar 5 12:23:03 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 07:54:52PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:
> Could everyone who works on integrating TeX Live into a distro
> (GNU/Linux/BSD/whatever) please email me individually?  (Patrice, Frank,

I am not really the texlive maintainer in fedora, Jindrich Novy, jnovy
at redhat dot com is the maintainer, I am somehow a co-maintainer.
Jonathan Underwood is also doing a good work in fedora around texlive.
He is submitting (and will maintain) the pieces of texlive we maintain
out of texlive (dvipdfmx, xdvik...).

> Norbert, Edd, I know you are there.)  I'm wondering who else is out
> there doing this.
>
> I am coming to think it would be useful to have a separate list devoted
> to specific distro integration topics.

I personally think that these issues can go through this list, the
maintainers should already be able to triage what is for here, upsteram
and what is distro specific. Having more information shared between
distribution maintainers should be very nice, however, and if you think
that it adds too much noise to this list, a separate list indeed could
be done.

--
Pat