[tex-live] dvipdfmx source and binary doesn't match ?

luoyi luoyi.ly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 03:32:50 CEST 2008

yes, I've just make a successfully build and can get the binary file
now. but it look like there are some problems with the 'home-made'
version of these files ----------- they can't find the latex files
with kpath. and I don't know how to config it out .

luoyi at aa:~/tex/cjktest$ ~/src/source/inst/bin/i686-pc-linux-gnu/xelatex ani.tex
This is XeTeXk, Version 3.1415926-2.2-0.999.1 (Web2C 7.5.6)
 %&-line parsing enabled.
entering extended mode
(./ani.tex
LaTeX2e <2005/12/01>
Babel <v3.8j> and hyphenation patterns for english, usenglishmax, dumylang, noh
yphenation, arabic, basque, bulgarian, coptic, welsh, czech, slovak, german, ng
erman, danish, esperanto, spanish, catalan, galician, estonian, farsi, finnish,
 french, greek, monogreek, ancientgreek, croatian, hungarian, interlingua, ibyc
us, indonesian, icelandic, italian, latin, mongolian, dutch, norsk, nynorsk, bo
kmal, polish, portuguese, pinyin, romanian, russian, slovenian, uppersorbian, s
erbian, swedish, turkish, ukenglish, ukrainian, loaded.

! LaTeX Error: File `article.cls' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: cls)