[tex-live] License of patch.doc

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Mon Jun 2 12:57:43 CEST 2008

Before getting into the fangs of Frank and Robin: I just noticed that
patch.doc is licensed non-free.  As I am rather lazy, I would welcome it
if somebody took the pains of changing the license to standard current
LPPL terms (probably 1.3 or later IIRC).  And it may make sense to
change the contact address in it to dak at gnu.org.  Maybe people would be
more likely to find it if it got moved to source/generic/kastrup: I
think the main purpose of it nowadays might be educational, and then
grouping by the author's idiosyncratic TeX style might make it somewhat
easier to find rather than having it in one humongous directory.

--
David Kastrup